The rasdaman datacube engine unleashes spatio-temporal Big Earth Data in a flexible, ultra-fast, standards-based way. Analytics, fusion, and ML is supported without requiring coding skills. Further key features include location transparent federations; pixel-level security; operational on dozen-Petabyte assets of satellite, climate, and further data sets, up to radio networks planning.
Primary Application Area: AI, Data, Cyber, Software
Technology Development Status: Commercial Product
Technology Readiness Level: TRL 9
Vetted Programs/Awards: 160+ scientific publications; selected awards:
• German DIN Innovator Award 2019
• DatSci Data Science Technology Innovation of the Year 2019, finalist
• NATO Defence Innovation Award 2018, Data Science category
• US magazine CIO Review, 2016: “rasdaman a top Big Data technology”
• OGC Gardels Award for "exemplary contributions"
Organization Type: Small to Medium Enterprise
GOVT/EXTERNAL FUNDING SOURCES
External Funding to Date: * Cube4All (funded by ESA): datacubes-as-a-service
* Centurion (funded by EU): ML + datacubes
* European Open Science Cloud (funded by EU): Sentinel satellite datacubes
* ORBiDANse (funded nationally): Datacube analytics on a cubesat